We offer short courses in health and social care to support domiciliary care and supported living centres.
- Health and Safety
- Information Governance
- Fire Safety
- Equality and Diversity
- Infection Control
- Food Hygiene
- Basic Life Support
- Moving and Handling
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Children
Due to our activities in the Health sector, we have access to a large pool of highly qualified and experienced nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants. This enables us to not only fill our own vacancies but also help other organisations, such as the NHS Foundation Trust, independent hospitals and healthcare centres to fill theirs too.
We welcome applications from registered nurses and midwives and healthcare assistants with the relevant skills, knowledge, experience and personalities.
We focus in rewarding talent and experience
As a De Charles nurse or midwife, you will benefit from the following:
- Thorough induction and on-going support
- Temporary and permanent work to suit your availability
- Excellent hourly rates and accrued holiday pay
- Access to professional training and development
- Annual mandatory training update
- Cash incentive for introducing a new candidate
- Occupational Health clearance and yearly reviews
- Free uniforms as required
- Annual Appraisals